Representing The Residents Of Columbiana County
At the law firm of Aronson, Fineman & Davis Co., L.P.A. we are renowned for our personal injury and wrongful death practice. But this does not overshadow the fact that we are a general practice law firm with a proud history and tradition. Since 1935, our attorneys have served clients from all walks of life.
With unwavering commitment to our clients’ best interests, our reputation for excellence precedes us. Whether it is litigation or transactional law, we know the law and are eager to help solve your legal problem.
Services Offered In Columbiana County
Our practice includes legal service for:
- Criminal defense, including DWI/OVI, drug charges, domestic violence
- Family law, including divorce and custody matters, spousal support, enforcement and modification of divorce decrees
- Business law and business litigation, including business formation
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts and estate and probate administration
- Social Security, SSD/SSI
- Workers Compensation
- Consumer Law
- Real Estate Law and litigation, including deeds
As a client, you benefit from our considerable experience and our obsessive attention to detail. In your initial meeting with us, we will gather comprehensive information about you and your situation. Then we will give you an honest assessment of your legal position.
We Will Return Your Calls Promptly
At our firm, we work as a team to achieve the best possible results for you. Whatever our clients’ needs, we take necessary action and work aggressively to meet those needs.
You will appreciate that we are very responsive – we promptly return calls and answer email messages.
How To Contact Us
At Aronson, Fineman & Davis Co., L.P.A., our lawyers serve clients in general practice matters in the Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania tri-state area. Call our office today at 888-601-1506 or contact us online.